Floridaddy.com is the premier directory for Florida businesses seeking to expand their online presence at minimal cost. Thousands of visitors rely on us every day to find the resources they need to stay ahead in today’s competitive business environment.
In order to preserve the high quality of this online business resource, we require that all listing submissions follow the guidelines below.
Website Listing Requirements
- Do not submit sites that redirect to another site.
- No pornography, gambling or adult sites will be accepted.
- Do not submit sites that largely consist of affiliate links or doorway pages.
- Do not submit sites that are still “under construction” or contain broken links and images.
- Only English language websites will be reviewed at this time.
Choosing the Most Appropriate Category
- Submit your website to just one category. Choose the category that best describes your site.
- Each URL you submit comprises one listing. Do not submit the same URL more than once.
Composing Your Directory Listing
- Use an appropriate name for your site title, such as your company, product or service name. Irrelevant titles or titles that are too long will be edited or may cause your submission to be rejected.
- Use appropriate descriptions that will clearly present what you offer for your products or services. Promotional language may be removed or your submission will be rejected.